Andrew is Wikia's Senior Community Manager, which is a role that changes day-to-day. Generally he handles special Community org projects and works directly with product teams to make sure your voice is heard and respected as Wikia evolves.
- Was raised in Chico, California and is a proud UC Santa Barbara grad. Still owns a piece of UCSB's most famous goalpost.
- Trained as a QA Manager for big data projects in a past life
- Survived the 2008 economic meltdown by endlessly weeping and thus producing perpetual motion
- Can never move because his apartment is rent-controlled
- Will spend $100 in ingredients for a recipe he could buy pre-made for $20
- Recovering nailbiter
Community Connect Involvement
Andrew knows alot about product and a lot about community, so he'll be around to answer questions, guide discussions, and smooth wrinkles. He's very friendly and was taught by his mother to smile at everyone.