Community Connect is an invite-only gathering for wiki and Fandom contributors to meet and connect with one another, as well as with Wikia staff from our Community, Product, and Marketing teams. The goal of the event is to facilitate a direct, in-person dialogue with a mix of contributors to get a better understanding of what is important to them, and to share insights to our product roadmap for the development of the Wikia platform.
Community Connect Europe 2016
Community Connect Europe took place in Poznan, Poland from July 12th to July 14th.
Community Connect U.S.A. 2016
Community Connect U.S.A. took place at Wikia's San Francisco office from Tuesday, August 9th and Thursday, August 11th.
What to expect
During these 3 day events, admins will have the opportunity to participate in work sessions centered around Wikia’s plans for the coming year, including product vision, changes and improvements to the site, mobile productivity, community best practices, and more.
- Community Connect Europe
- Introducing the International Volunteer Team
- Unser Bericht vom Community Connect Event in Polen (German)
- Découvrez l'International Volunteer Team (French)
- Community Connect Europe 2016 : nos impressions (Italy)
- インターナショナル・ボランティア・チーム (Japanese)
- Apresentando a Equipe Internacional de Voluntários (Portuguese)
- Представляем международную команду помощников (Russian)
- Community Connect Europe 2016 (Russian)
- 2016社区交流峰会欧洲分会 中文社区管理员采访实录 (Chinese)
- Community Connect U.S.A.