Cristina is a senior product manager on the Social team. The Social team covers a wide range of areas in the Wikia world, including user login and discussions. Cristina works with the Social engineering team and designers to ideate and iterate on features that will help wikia community members connect with each other and have fun.
- Cristina is based in San Francisco.
- She loves Marvel movies, particularly Guardians of the Galaxy, which can frequently be found playing in her living room while she cleans the house.
- She is disappointed that SyFy only had one season of Jim Henson’s Creature Shop Challenge. She is happy that they've kept up with Face Off though, and appreciates that the contestants are respectful and supportive of each other (mostly).
- She watched all of 30 Rock in the span of 3 weeks.
- She has seen each Psych episode at least five times, though she's probably seen Not Even Close...Encounters at least a dozen
- She has spent 200 hours knitting over the last few months but recently decided to learn to crochet because of patterns she found to make crocheted minis of Star Wars characters.
- Her most recent pop culture obsession is the Great British Bake Off (or Baking Show, depending on where you live). And she wishes she could have asked for a proving drawer on her wedding registry. Or maybe a princess cake.
Before joining Wikia, Cristina was on the founding team of Huddler, an online community discussion platform. Huddler continues to power some of the biggest communities online, such as Overclock.net and Head-Fi.org. At Huddler over the course of 7 years, Cristina held a variety of different roles, ranging from community manager to quality assurance to client support to product management. Cristina joined the Wikia team through Wikia's acquisition of Huddler in May 2014.
Community Connect Involvement
Cristina is excited to be participating in Community Connect. She will be part of the following sessions: